Your TruskaCMS password is held in encrypted form on our servers and cannot be recovered.
You can however reset your password very easily and it only takes a few moments to do so.
Note: If the reset does not send you an email or the link on the email does not work as expected please contact support. Some early versions of TruskaCMS had a bug in the reset process and as all installation is unique it may need fixed on your site.
This process applies
- To new users setting up for the first time
- If you have lost or forgotten your password and need a new one
- You just want to change it to stay secure
To reset your password:-
- From the login screen select Forgot Password
- Enter your email address in the box provided
- Press submit
If the email address is valid it will move on – it not it will show and error
- You will receive an email with a reset link in it – Click the link
- Type in your New Password on the Password and Confirm Password boxes
- Press Submit
- If successfully it will tell you so and ask you to Click the “Click to Login link
- Login with your email address and new password
You can not set a password for an accont that is not already in the system
If you need a new account contact your site administrator or Truska / Digita Support
You cannot set your password back to what it was – a reset must change the password – you can then reset it by following the above process again a second time to set it back if needed.
DO NOT use easy to crack or obvious words – in fact refrain from actual words altogether.
You can use symbols such as £ $ € % ^ & * _ - as well as UPPER and lowercase characters and numbers (1234567890).